Saturday, November 26, 2022

Are You Eating Like No One Else?

 My teammates here in Ankeny have been commenting about my eagerness to rush to dinner every night.  The reason is because my food habits are a bit strange.  I don't diet.  Processed foods are off the table and consumption of three meals a day is in the rear view mirror.  I rarely snack and I don't get hungry until late in the day.  

The next time you're in a large crowd focus on other people's waistlines.  There is a tell-tale sign identifying the population of North America, over-sized bellies.  Sadly, this leads to disease and premature death.

The argument against my intermittent fasting is that it is un-American.  That's okay with me.  Eating the way I eat doesn't happen overnight.  Your body needs time to detox.  Consulting your doctor is a wise first step.  The slower the better.  Teach your body to prepare for skipped meals.  This will be a shock.  Your body will rebel.  Once you take control of your food intake, your life will change.  Have a great day.

No comments: