Wednesday, November 9, 2022

How Do You Solve Your Math Problems?

 The furthest I made it in the math world was calculus.  I'm also the first to admit that I was in way over my head, similar to chemistry.   I admire those who can do math effortlessly, even calculate the actual day of the week I was born.  I'm also thankful all of our offspring are now well into adulthood because I would struggle should anyone ask for homework help using the "new math."  That brings up today's question:  How do you solve your math problems?  If you're at calculus or above or if you're in the new generation of new math people, you've got me.  One area where I feel a bit more comfortable with math happens to be in the spiritual realm.  This matter is more on the philosophical level so it may get cloudy.  

In the invisible world there are "quadrants."  One side is positive and the other negative.  Are you with me so far?  I promise, I'm going to keep this simple because that's about all I can do.  If you look at the positive side, you see evidence for the type of math used.  It's addition and multiplication using positive numbers.  You may have heard about the large crowd who came to see the one sent to make all things new, including the lost ones who resided in the negative quadrant.  There were a couple of loaves of bread and some fish.  How do you feed 5,000 with such a small amount of food?  Great math problem, right?  As I mentioned earlier, the positive side of the spiritual world multiplies.  Yep.  5,000 people ate so much they were stuffed.  You get the idea about spiritual math.

Now, let's look at the negative side.  This side of the quadrant relies on subtraction and division.  All you have to do is look around and see proof of this.  It's the source of arguments, disbelief, jealousy, greed, and all the other problems plaguing our world.  The Dark Side relies on color coding to help others understand how to practice division in their everyday lives.  The color of our skin is one way.  The labels we wear showing our political choices are red, blue, purple, and maybe more as time passes.  Remember, it's all about dividing, dividing, and more dividing.  If a husband and wife fight, that's an example of division.  The more chaos you see the more division is being spread.  

Here's the bonus question:  Are you a multiplier or a divider?  You don't have to tell me.  I'm only asking that you become aware of how dangerous the negative side can be.  I'm going to do my best to stay positive even when the world appears to drifting to the negative side of the quadrant.  Have a great day.


No comments: