Monday, April 16, 2018

Take Nothing for Granted


Every morning when I wake up I thank God I'm alive.  My life was spared on this day ten weeks ago in a car accident.  There were many trials in the days and weeks that followed but every day I found something to be thankful for – my wife, my children, all the caregivers and all the prayers.  I'm thankful for each breath, even though those first couple of weeks of breathing were so challenging.

If you could see what other people around the world are praying for right now, I bet you would be surprised to find you already have those things.  The food you eat, the water you drink, the bed you sleep in, these are things others lack.  Take nothing for granted.  Breathe deeply and appreciate every breath you take, even when it may be uncomfortable at times.  Have a great day.


No comments: