Saturday, April 21, 2018

How to Gain Self-Confidence


Experience is your best teacher.  Successful experiences may come after a string of defeats.  The key is to always get back up and get in the game.  I'm excited to be back in the Mens 18+ lineup today and we have a shot at clinching our division with a team win.  I'm fortunate that I recovered from my auto accident in time to qualify for the post season.  Two matches are required and there are only two matches remaining including today. 

The extended Winter season this year gave me an opportunity to do something I thought I wouldn't do until next Winter – drive in snow and ice.  I'm happy to report I have a record of successful driving experiences behind me.  I refuse to let anxiety or fear keep me out of the driver's seat.  Do the things you fear and your self-confidence will soar.  Have a great day.

No comments: