Monday, April 30, 2018

Give and Take


Think about what happens to your bank account when you withdraw more than you deposit.  No bueno.  The bank hits you with penalties.  You have nothing for retirement.  Stress levels go off the charts.  All of us have our own "life" accounts.  We withdraw in the early years because we are dependent upon our parents for everything.  There comes a point where we can make our own deposits.  Regular deposits help us become fully independent. 

My own life goal is to give more than I take.  This is in every area of my life.  My own personal life account was diminishing during the weeks following my auto accident.  My wife stepped up and took care of me when I couldn't take care of myself.  Our life account is really a joint account.  We both understand the importance of giving and taking and do our best to limit the withdrawals.

Commit yourself to giving.  You will be rewarded with more than anything the banks can pay you.  The world will be a better place.  Have a great day.

No comments: