Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Avon Calling

 Day job expansion in the Midwest is on full throttle.  Two more locations are opening this week in Minnesota and Indiana.  I'm headed to Avon, Indiana today to assist the new staff.  I will already be on the road when this story posts.  I have a colleague to keep me company on the road trip.  This is an exciting time of the year because the Fall colors are now at their peak.  My hope is to capture some of Mother's Nature's best highlights while driving along the scenic highways.

Please forgive any typos you may see these next couple of weeks.  My days will be at the highest intensity levels and I'm without my beloved MacBook Pro.  All stories will be composed on my cell phone.  I wish my teammates in Duluth and Avon much success.  May you find the same joy I've found from serving others and may you find fulfillment in your new career.  Have a great day.

No comments: