Saturday, October 30, 2021

A Memorable Day in the Midwest

 


The day yesterday couldn't have been any better.  It started with a morning walk outside my hotel room in Avon, Indiana, where I'm on a day job assignment.  The clouds rolled in ten minutes after I captured the photo you see here.  The rain didn't deter eager folks wanting to visit and see what all the buzz is about.  One of our bosses from the home office said it best when she said, "The Midwest is en fuego."

I'm thankful to be a part of the support help.  Their hard work over these last months set the table for a grand opening that may be one of the best in our company history.  Yesterday was a day I will never forgot.  Now it's time to get ready for the next wave of people who will be pouring in over the weekend.   Have a great day.

No comments: