Sunday, October 31, 2021

Day 5 on the Road

 My meditation efforts are on full throttle while I'm on the road to help open a new location at my day job.  This is especially important when navigating in the unknown.   I'm doing my best to pay attention to my body and understand the limits of my capacity to serve others.  I'm especially cautious of my voice which usually disappears about this time.   So far so good. 

There is a certain theme emerging in my daily meditations that aids me in my waking hours.   There is a greater sense of gratitude.   The longer I live the more I appreciate all the blessings in my life.   I'm thankful for my family,  my friends,  my teammates,  and all the new people I'm working with when I do these assignments in new cities.  Today is the halfway point in Indiana.  There is much work to do before the drive home.  Meanwhile,  I'm relying on my morning meditations to get me through all the challenges on this ten day stretch.   Have a great day. 

No comments: