Sunday, July 30, 2017

Modern Day Conveniences

I'm showcasing an accessory I found at my day job the other day and it's one of most impressive designs I've ever seen.  For those of you who own a Vitamix or are considering purchasing one, this gadget is a must have.  Think of it as a happy marriage between the original Vitamix and the Magic Bullet, a nice option for those who like to blend something for one person only.  Priced at $129.95 on the Vitamix site,  it won't break your budget.  Click here for the link.  And if you want to save even more, visit your Vitamix rep at a road show.  They travel all over the country to demo their products and I saw them at my day job.  The package was value priced at $99 during the road show.  The rep told me they can't keep this gem in stock on their web site because it's so popular.

One of the best features of the blending cup is that it won't leak or spill.  I'm taking these cups with me on road trips and to tennis tournaments.  I'm using my Vitamix daily and this new accessory makes it even more heavenly.  Give Vitamix a try.  It's one of the best modern day conveniences you'll ever own.  Have a great day.

No comments: