Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Final Day of Preparation for Gratitude Book Tour

It's a good thing I have a day off from my day job today.  Besides morning Pickleball and evening tennis, I'm making sure everything on the to do is handled for the official launch of "Live Long and Prosper."  I'm starting with a small gathering of family and friends on Sunday.  This is a great opportunity to thank the folks who encouraged me to keep going during some tough times.  

If you are the praying type, I'm asking you to please keep me and my family in your prayers during this critical time in our lives.  I realize I'm walking a tight rope here sharing my life with you while also honoring family confidentiality.  Part of the reason for keeping this first launch party off the grid is to allow my family privacy.  There will be many opportunities to engage publicly in the near future.  May 1 is when the fundraising begins at my day job for Children's Miracle Network.  Stay tuned for updates.  I hope our paths cross soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: