Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Blizzard Ahead


 

How does -10º with a whole lot of snow and winds exceeding 20mph sound to you?  Well, I have something  new to add to my vocabulary.  It's called a ground blizzard.  That's where a bunch of snow falls followed by no periods of snow but the high winds blow the snow already on the ground all around so you can't see.  I don't know if Rudolph's shiny red nose will be bright enough to help Santa out if this weather continues through Christmas Eve.  

I have my own package to secure today.  Our precious daughter is arriving ahead of the storm.  My job is to get her home safely and make sure she is protected from the elements.  Please keep all the people who may be in harm's way in your prayers.  This approaching storm is going to be a bit of a challenge, especially for travelers.  I'm on my way to the airport to pick up our daughter.  The sun is shining and the winds are calmer today.  Have a great day.

No comments: