Friday, November 10, 2017

Happiness Starts Here


If you're not happy, you may have a long list of reasons why you believe happiness is so elusive.  I challenge you to make a list of all reasons why you're missing out on happiness.  I have a feeling your name isn't on the list, is it?  Unhappy people like to blame everyone else while happy people choose to be happy in all circumstances.

I admit there are certain people in my life who know how to push my buttons.  When this happens, I think to myself, here we go again.  It's really a game and I know in my heart that if I handle every situation and every person properly there is absolutely nothing that can happen that will take away my happiness.  I am the only person on my list.  Any other name or situation is really an excuse.  Your happiness starts here.  Have a great day.

No comments: