Friday, October 27, 2017

Day Job Fun Today


I don't write much about my day job because I'm not an authorized spokesperson for the company and they prefer minimum social media disclosures.  What I can say is I'm thankful for the opportunity to be employed by a company that cares so much about its employees and the members we serve.  Our CEO invests much of his time throughout the year connecting with employees world wide to thank us for our contributions.  If time allows, I'm seeking a photo op with our president when he tours our facility today.  The last time he was here I handed him an autographed copy of my first novel.  Yes, it's true – I have a lot of fun while I'm off the clock and much of my free time is devoted to writing.  It's also true I experience overwhelming joy while I'm at my day job.  If all goes well and our president gives me permission, you may see today's photo in my next book.  Have a great day.

No comments: