Saturday, October 28, 2017

Who is Your Favorite Super Hero?


I'm having some extra fun today at my day job.  My team-mates and I are dressing up for Halloween and I decided to show up as Clark Kent.  The disguise reminds me of a super hero who hid his true identity for thirty years before revealing himself.  Many never figured out who the real Jesus was.  The debate continues 2,000 years later.

Although Superman may be known for traveling faster than a speeding bullet, I'm tipping my new fedora hat to the one who can outpace time itself.  He can answer a prayer before it's spoken.  He can sense your needs before you ask.  And he can see right through your troubles no matter how hard you try to hide them.  If you're suffering an identity crisis, trust Jesus, the ultimate super hero.  Have a great day.

No comments: