Tuesday, October 31, 2017

May All Your Days Be Super


The first time my wife called me Clark she told me I reminded her of Clark Griswold from National Lampoon's Vacation.  Our kids agreed with her about my uncanny ways that resemble the fictional head of the Griswold family.  I decided to build an action super hero out of my name and disguise myself as Clark Kent for Halloween.  I don't know which was more fun – shopping for the outfit, the fedora hat and the wig or showing up at my day job sporting Super Man abs.  A little girl approached me and asked, "Are you the real Super Man?" 

The little girl and her parents waited for my answer.  I smiled and replied, "the real Super Man would never tell anyone who he is." 

May you have a super day today and every day.  Have fun.  Show the world your inner self and don't be afraid to share some joy.  Have a great day.

No comments: