Keeping things simple works for me. I have five habits that help me stay on cruise control, especially during challenging times and situations. Let me know if they help you influence your health, your greatest asset.
- You are what you eat. Why not eat the foods that provide you with the optimum energy? Make it a habit to eat fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds daily at every meal. Try it for 30 days and see what happens.
- Pay attention to the higher power in your life. I call it prayer and the way I practice this habit is by listening. Set aside 15 minutes of quiet time every day and watch your health soar.
- Be thrifty. Overspending causes financial stress and it can kill you. Dump your debts, one at a time by spending less than you earn. Make this a habit for life.
- Exercise 30 minutes per day. It can be as simple as walking. Get moving. Your body needs it.
- Love. Make it a habit to keep in touch with the people most important in your life. Reach out to one person you love every day.