Tuesday, December 26, 2017

I'm With the One Who Was Born Yesterday


I know. I know.  The retailers say Christmas is over.  My pastor said yesterday, "remember, it's a season not just a day."

It's easy to forget.  The Christmas music is gone.  Long lines are expected today at retail outlets when people return unwanted items.  And travelers are trying to figure out how to navigate through all that snow Mother Nature dumped during the Holidays.

I'm with the one who was born yesterday.  And I'm going to do my best to stay with him today and all the days of my life.  Before I close out today's message, I'd like to give a shout out to a special aunt who was born today.  Happy birthday, aunt Marcie.  I hope you get a chance to read this while you're drinking your morning coffee with your husband.  May the spirit of Christmas be with you always.  Yes, it's a season, not just a day.  Have a great day.

No comments: