Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Have You Heard of Ashwagandha?

 Cortisol is a stress hormone.  It seems plausible to me that if you want to reduce stress, you do your best to reduce your levels of cortisol.  You may want to ask your doctor about this as I'm simply sharing something new I'm adding to my stack, ashwagandha, an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa.  I discovered it while watching a YouTube video from Dr. Attia, author of "Outlive:  The Science and Art of Longevity."

I'm looking for ways to increase the quality of my sleep.  This particular plant may help.  I'll let you know.  My one year supply of ashwagandha arrives later today.  It's my latest experiment.  At .06/day, it's a rather small investment.  Stay tuned.  I'll share my results here.  Have a great day.

No comments: