Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Treat Today as a Bonus Day

 There is one thing I hear over and over again from people who are struggling to get things done.  How many times have you heard others say, "I don't have enough time."?  If you find yourself in this category, try a new approach.  Treat today as a bonus day.  You can't recover any lost minutes from previous days.  That's okay.  This is your bonus day, similar to leap year.  It's your day to accomplish your most important tasks.  Bask in this day.  Relish in your completed tasks.  

I actually use this in my own life.  I take it a step further.  In fact, once I survived an auto accident that I sensed was my last day on earth as I knew it, I now believe all my days are bonus days.  It helps to be appreciative of any time you have.  Have a great day.

No comments: