Saturday, March 27, 2021

MacBook Pro Upgraded

 Uncle Sam can rest easy.  Now that my laptop has been upgraded I can work on my taxes and pay my bill.  I wouldn't have known my last laptop was obsolete until I attempted to download my tax software unsuccessfully.  The error message notifying me that my laptop was no longer supported by Apple sent chills down my spine.  I was fortunate to find a big sale and bit the bullet.  I'm in the process of transferring all my photo memories that were stored on my original laptop.  This is my first post using my new MacBook Pro.  The fingerprint reader is a great feature for signing on quickly.  Most importantly, the system software is now current.  I'm breathing a sigh of relief that the file transfer worked flawlessly.  Now it's time to explore the new bells and whistles.  Have a great day.

No comments: