Saturday, March 23, 2024

Do You Have Morning Motivation?

 The first hour of your morning can either set you up for success or leave you feeling sluggish, depending on your level of motivation. Finding a compelling reason to rise and seize the day rather than hitting the snooze button can significantly increase your chances of starting the day right. It's helpful to contemplate your "why" before going to bed, allowing your subconscious to prepare for the first hour of wakefulness.

Even though today is a day off for me, I'm not sleeping in because I have morning cardio tennis at 8 am. Despite the chilly 24º weather tempting me to stay under the covers, my motivation outweighs the urge to skip my morning workout.

Have you ever heard of the 7 Ps? It stands for "Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance." Keep this in mind when it's time to rise and shine. Make your first hour count. Have a great day.

No comments: