Friday, October 25, 2019

Progress Report

This may seem a bit crazy but my life appears to be drifting through some stage 4 rapids and there's no need for a life jacket because my guide knows how to navigate.  It's a wild ride and I'm loving it.  I'm attempting to catch my breath long enough to send you an update.

My time with Wilson is paying huge dividends.  What started out as a silly way to keep track of my travels while protecting my family's privacy is now a full fledged  book writing opportunity.  What was once a farfetched dream is now a real deal to help sick kids while having the time of my life.  I clearly see God's perfect timing in this raging river of my life.  There is a tiny opening in the doorway I need to go through to get the necessary permission from Twentieth Century Fox and I'm ready to push through.  The stars are in alignment.

My other project, "Live Long and Prosper,"  is also advancing.  It's a combination of experiments, trial and error, and other life lessons I've been developing which may help others maximize their lives.  The funny thing here is I'm not really writing the chapters, I'm living them.  My greatest challenge is achieving financial freedom and I'm finally doing it without giving up on some exciting adventures.

My greatest highlight this year was reuniting with all my siblings to celebrate our mother's 80th birthday.  We had our own share of raging rivers in the past.  The good news is we all appear to be in calm waters now.

Please keep me in your prayers.  I'm on a special assignment at my day job and we are approaching a climax in our time together.  There is a great deal to accomplish before I return home to my wife.  My plan is to use the Winter months to wrap up my writing projects.  Thanks for your daily visits.  Get ready.  There are some huge rapids ahead.  I promise I won't freak out.  My guide has the perfect plan.  Full speed ahead.  Have a great day.

No comments: