Friday, May 6, 2016

All Things New


How's the story of your life going?  Maybe you got off to a great start but found yourself lost in the middle chapters?  If so, it's not too late for a new beginning.  When Jesus says, "Behold, I make all things new," He's talking about you.  I know something about new beginnings.  One could say it's the story of my life.  I'm not arguing with the benefits.  For me, starting over means letting go.  Clinging to mediocrity is not good for the soul.  There's no climax.  I say, "go for it."  Ask Jesus to take you by the hand and lead you into a new setting.  Let him introduce to new characters who can help you become the person you are created to be.  Yes, you can become a new creation.  Find your purpose today in a new beginning and fill the empty pages of your life with something really special.  Have a great day.

No comments: