Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's On Your Refrigerator



My wife started it -- the quote of the week.  She cut out an inspiring verse and placed in on the outside of our refrigerator.  The next day, three more hand-written index cards appeared, compliments of our daughter.  She chose several uplifting Bible verses.  Now the whole family is adding to the collage of quotes.  What a great way to start the day.

It's interesting how one small action like decorating your refrigerator can light up your day.  I do believe my family is raising the bar on positivity.  I ponder these quotes during my twenty mile drive to work while listening to a local Christian radio station.  By the time I arrive, I'm ready to face any challenge.

Would you like to share your favorite motivational quote?  I'm the last one in the family to participate and I could sure use your help finding something special to add to our refrigerator.  Thanks for joining the fun.

No comments: