Monday, June 25, 2012

The Countdown to the Coralville Grand Opening

This is going to be one of my busiest weeks ever.  In 48 hours we are officially opening our brand new Costco, complete with indoor parking.  Our family can't wait to pick up our favorite foods.  I've been shopping at Costco all my life in Arizona and California.  Now I get the opportunity to serve our members as an employee.  I can't wait.  The entire community is electrified about it.

If you happen to be in the Coralville/Iowa City area anytime, please visit our new warehouse and say hello.  Time to get going.  Don't forget to leave a comment about your favorite food at Costco.  My family and I enjoy the rotisserie chicken.  I will be loading up on the Ancient Grains cereal, too.  Hope to see you when you are shopping.

No comments: