Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Pieces of the Puzzle

Don't you hate it when you're putting puzzles together and some of the pieces are missing?  In my life's puzzle, key pieces were left out intentionally by my Creator.  He is helping me learn patience.  There is a special joy when a lost piece is found.  Once it's linked with the other pieces, the big picture takes shape.

I understand now why I was missing so many pieces in my own puzzle.  I was looking for them in the wrong state.  I had to trust God that my life's puzzle would be complete once I moved to Iowa.  There are still a few missing pieces, however, everything is falling into place.  I'm really not even looking for them, they seem to be falling out of the sky.

How are you doing with your puzzle pieces?  Is anything missing?  I would love to hear from you.

No comments: