Sunday, April 8, 2012

Behold, I Make All Things New

 
I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. ~ John 11:25




Jesus paused for a moment, staring directly into His mother's eyes.  His legs were like jello and His vision blurred.  The Cross He was carrying on His back overshadowed the large crowd lining the streets.  He blurted these words, "Mother, behold, I make all things new."

Today is the day Jesus was speaking about.  Today, all things are new.  Spring is in the air.  Birds are building nests.  Today the gates of Heaven are open.  Death no longer has a strangle-hold on His children.  It lost its grip.  He is risen.  And everyone who lives in Him and believes in Him will never die.  Yes, today is a good day.  Happy Easter.  How are you going to celebrate all things new?

No comments: