Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Revisiting an Enemy Attack from My Teenage Years

 


If my siblings happen across this story I really don't know if they will laugh, cry, or be indifferent.  Their only request is that I leave them out of my stories.  I had a strange dream early this morning that took me back to a dark time in my teenage years.  I have a feeling there are some readers out there who can relate.  The good news is I'm fully healed.  The bad news is there was some damage done during this period of my life.  The enemy knew exactly how to strike.  I'm sharing my dream to help you understand the real enemy that is always lurking.

I saw several Trébuchets outside my childhood home.  Dark angels were loading these catapults with cow dung and hurling the ammo directly at us.  They worked like ants never taking a break.  My siblings and I were doing our best to ignore the attacks while we prepared for school.  I fell asleep this morning after the dream and didn't remember it until I sat down to write today's story.

I'm sharing this dream with you because I have a feeling it might help someone who feels like I did during my dark times.  There is an opposing force in this world that only wants destruction.  The enemy wants your soul.  The good news is that the Creator of the universe can disarm the enemy and rescue us.  He will leave the 99 houses that are living in peace and harmony and come to the house caked in cow dung to free the captives.  Are you the lost one?  Don't give up.  Please pray for the families who are under attack.  This war will not end until the one in charge of gathering up the sheep returns.  Have a great day.

No comments: