Life is simple when you live it one minute at a time. It gets complicated when you look back at previous minutes that were unused. Unfortunately, life does not offer the ability to recycle wasted minutes from prior periods. If you're having trouble with the minutes on your current life plan, consider these ideas:
- Every member of the human race has the same number of minutes allocated per day.
- There are enough minutes today to accomplish your most important priorities.
- Unused minutes cannot be carried forward.
- Sharing your minutes with others who need your time are priceless.
- You never need more minutes, they would only detract from the minute you have right now.