Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Money Shot


Mother Nature came through big time this morning.  She delivered a fresh blanket of snow to savor while we look out the windows on our day off today.  My wife and I are adapting to the uncertainties that randomly appear in our lives.  I captured this photo while peering out at our backyard to survey the kingdom.

Our friend, Erin, from New York City, checked in to notify me Wilson arrived safely.  Due to the travel restrictions, I was not able to accompany Wilson on his first solo mission.  The photos Erin captured with Wilson are adorable.  I have a feeling Wilson will be treated with great care during his final adventure before his book is published.  I'm thankful Erin is entertaining Wilson during these crazy times.  Have a great day.

No comments: