Saturday, February 24, 2018

Behold, He Makes All Things New


Never before in my life has the Bible verse from Revelations 21:5 been more meaningful.  Jesus said, "Behold, I make all things new."  And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."  And if there happens to be an explanation mark to add, I would use two more words – Jesus Heals.  My own body, broken and damaged, is the canvass upon which Jesus is revealing himself.  All I can say is I'm thankful.  I believe I will make a full recovery from my auto accident.  Other than careful monitoring, strong pain killers, and a whole bunch of prayers from friends and family members, surgery was not necessary.  Thank you for being with me on this journey.  The first couple of weeks were almost unbearable.  It's getting easier as each day passes.  I promise to keep writing about all things new.  Yes, His words are true and faithful.  Have a great day.

No comments: