Friday, May 25, 2012

Why I Love My New Job

There is a reason Costco requires three interviews before selecting a new employee.  They want to find the best people to serve their members.  I have been a member for decades.  And now I get to work alongside some of the most incredible people on the planet.  During my training, I learned about some of the members who blog about shopping at Costco.  It's like going to a Star Trek convention.  The loyalty is off the charts.

Looking back at my Costco experiences in Arizona and California, I realize how I took it for granted that Costco was only a half hour away.  I actually missed my Ancient Grains cereal, something exclusive only to Costco.  Now I get to experience Costco as an employee.   For those of you who are raving fans, I will share my positive experiences of introducing Costco to a brand new Iowa market.  There is so much buzz about the Grand Opening on June 27. 

For the next several months, my team will be in high gear.  My writing time will be highly limited but I do promise to keep my blog going.  I will do my best to respond to your comments and emails, however, I may need up to 24 hours to get back to you.  Thanks for you patience.  Do you have a Costco memory or comment to share?  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: