Monday, March 7, 2011

From the Launch Pad

Goosebumps cover my arms as I stand next to the launch pad reviewing the final checklist. The moment I have been preparing for is now just ten days away. The Evil One looms in the vicinity, His shoulders drooping and His tail between His legs. His chicanery and shenanigans wreaked havoc in my life, however, nothing can stop God's plans for what is about to happen.

God is calling His lost sheep. My memoir will give hope to those seeking Him. My personal sacrifices  will pay off when readers find inspiration in my father's story. Sometimes our lives are filled with so much darkness that we believe our night cannot turn to day. If you know someone who feels this way, please have them read this book. Jesus promises that the sun will come out no matter how dark the night. May you see the Son when you read my family memoir. He has always been in my life even though there were many days when I could not see Him.

Please join me on the launchpad on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th, 2011. Ten days to go!

No comments: