Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love is in the Air

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Galileo
 The feeling I have in my heart today is best described in the Disney video below.  Truly, I am discovering a whole new world.  I have been surrounded by loving, caring people that are Heaven sent.   My job now is to help others see the opportunities that are in front of us, to see a world filled with so much potential.

Do not be afraid to love and be loved.  There is so much good in this world for those brave enough to open themselves up and soak it all in.  You may feel vulnerable when you give your love to others.  At times, your breath will be taken away.  Sometimes, the love you give may not be returned to you.  Love anyways.  Give of yourself to others.  Laugh.  Smile.  Spread your joy.  Take others on a magic carpet ride and show them a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view...


No comments: