Monday, October 25, 2010

Angels in the Outfield Wanted

As of this writing, there are four official angels in the outfield who are praying for the success of my first book, that it will help others find their purpose in this world and renew or strengthen our relationships with our Creator and each other.  That means there is room for ninety five more.  Will you consider becoming an angel in the outfield?  The success of this book depends on YOU.

Each angel becomes a part of the story.  There is a special page reserved in the back of the book dedicated to the angels who are helping make this book become a reality.  As an angel, your favorite quote will inspire the world the way you have inspired me.  Some angels prefer anonymity and that is okay.  You may include your name, your initials or be listed as "anonymous".  The $25 donation request is to help me get the marketing started.  Daily prayers are much needed.  Mountains need to be moved.  Please join me on the battlefield.  Jesus is calling his sheep of every color to follow Him.  Until then, I MUST publish all the good that He is doing in my life and in the lives of others around me.

Perhaps you are that special person who wants to help me as I approach the home stretch?  God knows I need all the help I can get, and your support means a great deal to me.  You can sign up today by sending me an email.  Please include your favorite number and your quote.  If you are in a position to make a donation to help with promotions, you can send it to:

Zoom Autos
4360 Viewridge Ave, Suite B,
San Diego, CA 92123
Attn:  Mike Mulligan

The email address to request your collector's copy is:    socalmulligan808@gmail.com

Collector's copies will be available on March 17, 2011.  Each collector's edition will be specially numbered and autographed.  Don't forget to send me the mailing address in case you cannot make the book release party to be announced soon.

Thanks to all who continue to pray for this book to become a reality.  May your lives be abundantly Blessed.  Don't forget to sign the guest book at the lower right.

No comments: