Monday, November 2, 2009

This Blog is for You

The feedback continues to come in about this blog. It feels good to see people close to me giving some of these ideas a try. Change is sometimes difficult to deal with. For me, it sure beats living my life in a cave and my attitude towards change has helped me to deal it.

This blog is for you. Your Creator knows every single hair on your head. He knows your every thought. He knows your dreams and your challenges. He knows what you need. Maybe there is something here in this blog that can help you. It may be something small that appears insignificant. Sometimes it is the little things we do that make a big difference in our lives.

As you read some of the older posts on this site, keep in mind that they have been created for your benefit. This site is designed to get you thinking about what your life is all about. My job here is to be the messenger and to assist you on your journey. I am repaying all the awesome mentors in my life by sharing my life lessons with you.

I leave you with one thought for the day...What is it that you want to do with your life? Think about the unique gifts that you have and decide how you want to use them. Have a great day.

No comments: