Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peace Be With You

 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid ~ John 14:27

Peace does not have to be illusive.  It's available to anyone who seeks it and it's free of charge.  I searched for it for many years before finding it.  Now that I have it, I understand the meaning of the quote from John 14:27.  My heart is not troubled and I'm not afraid.  Peace is part of a package deal.  Here's how you can obtain it:
  1. Ask Jesus to come into your heart.  Make Him a permanent resident and never let go of Him.
  2. Get rid of all your baggage.  This includes swearing, a foul mouth, anger, frustration, grudges, jealousy, pride, prejudice, and all the negativity crowding your life.
  3. Let go of all the negative people who are holding you back from the person you are created to be.
  4. Trust God's plan for your life and pursue it.
  5. Thank Jesus for the peace He brings you once He is in your heart.  He appreciates gratitude.
Once you receive the gift of peace, share it.  You have the power to change the world around you.  The more peace you give away to others, the more you will receive.  Peace be with you.

No comments: